It is currently 05 Jun 2024, 02:42

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: ARE YOU HONEST!!!
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2008, 19:39 
Superuser
Superuser

I have meet a lot of people in this forum that are kind and generous and some
Have better hearts then other but at the end of the day we are just big kids with big toys.
This forum is or should be about helping each other or you help me and I'll help others
Like me!
Its not about ,hey you took the car to that guy and if his so good why does he come to me for problems!
I have 25 years experience in spraypainting cars and everyone that help me out with my car I offered my services and knowledge at no cost.
Theres was a man in this forum that was banned and I don't no why maybe for been to honest.
He offered his services to me with a quote
My car was doing 90kw now 110kw and at the end he charged me half of the quote!
I don't no about you but, when you have a mortgage and big kids its bit hard to throw money at toys specially when there second hand.
you guys have banned a guy that is honest ,generous,and have great heart.
He has a character he belive's his better then anyone of us!
But how do you feel when you create something out of scraps pay few hundreds of dollars
When other are paying thousands dollars and be faster!
I can understand people been upset but there just words of his character people shouldn't judge him for what he says they should for what he does.
AND HIS NAME IS ROGER

Post subject: Re: ARE YOU HONEST!!!
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2008, 19:50 
Superuser
Superuser

that guy u talk about dis-respects this forum to a world wide audience not only this forum but nearly every forum he has been on.. he was and has been told a trillion time to respect other peoples pride and joy and not have a go at everything and everyone but he did not listen.. its not only cordias he was also on the nswmitsucarclub forum and even there he dis-respected everyone there saying his cordia will beat everyone, then he started with his sisters mirage on the same site say that the mirage will beat all ur lancers and that... to be honest he might be a nice guy in person but when it comes to a computer screen in front of him he thinks he has a right to be a absolute idiot and that is why every body hates him not only australia but the world. he was warned about his attitude he listened once or twice so he had a opportunity to behave him self he didn now he has to suffer the ramifacations of his actions!

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2008, 20:02 
Resident Antichrist
Resident Antichrist

Do you actually see what roger does to the forum? Of course not.

Roger has made sure that he will never return to CordiaPower. Ever. He brought it upon himself.

/thread.

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2008, 22:05 

...also im so over all these shitty threads from people that dont know the history of cordiapower.
In my honest opinion next person that mentions/starts a thread about him should be banned ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]