It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 00:02

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2010, 20:43 

Your car: 4g63T powered '88' colt
TD05 20G, multi-point, 510cc injectors, 60mm throttle, LSD, turbonetics external gate, Custome Fuel Tank bosch 440, Mallory Hyfire 111a ignition, MT4
AKA 'the pony'
up for sale is my project, dont have the time and recently got me a mortgage and the boss lady is cracking the whip lols
check it...
Item# 130398834998

HI ALL

Today i have for sale a 1975 Chrysler Galant GC with 4G63T engine out of a Mitsubishi Starion GSR-VR (Project)

Engine & Gearbox came out of a one owner Jap Spec 1987 Mitsubishi Starion GSR-VR with only about 50000km on the clock, reason was removed as unfortunately she got written off...

Body is in really good condition (im the 2nd owner) with minimal rust, small ding around front drivers blinker (see photo), rear passenger window has been broken (dang kids!!!) paint is average.

This is one of the most original Galants you will find, original paint so no dodgy bog work, perfectly suited for the conversion hence the reason i bought it, she is extremely dirty in the pictures so the photos dont do her justice...

Own yourself a 35 year old, minimum 12second, 800kg monster straight out of the box once complete...these things are getting as rare as hens teeth hence me wanting it in the first place...that and ive seen what they can do!!!

What she has:

*GSR-VR Starion DASH 4G63T (bolted in)

*Rare Starion GSR-VR Auto Transmission. (bolted in but needs crossmember made up) These Gearbox's are extremely rare and is perfect suited for the drag conversion i had in mind as the car itself is auto and this Gearbox is the best you will find for this setup.

*Mitsubishi TC06 Turbo, comp cover machined out to create better airspeed for a cooler, mounted on an inverted Manifold.

*Box of other parts such as: Original & Starion stick shift

Microtech MT4 (Blue Series)

Loom for 4G63T

Dump pipe

High Flow Fuel Pump (Bosch 910)

Starion Brake Booster

Starion Tailshaft

Starion Gear Selectors

AF Meter

Plumbing for turbo

Dizzies

Actuators

What she needs:

*Exhaust made up

*Crossmember for gearbox made up

*Microtech wired in (if need be ive got manual somewhere to go with her)

*MSD Ignition box wired in (3 wires & shes done)

*Tailshaft welded to match with Galant Diff

*Booster installed

*Paint Job...

As you can see there are 99% of parts needed to complete the build

I had all intentions of building it big but lifes change, mortgages arrive so therefore my baby has to go :(

My Loss Your Gain

Local pickup is preferred (from Sylvania NSW) but will post at buyers expense / arrangement

Inspections & questions Welcome -- Call John 0432-201-889 anytime

Payment is to be recieved within 5days of auction

Is listed elsewhere so reserve the right to end auction early

HAPPY BIDDING...

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 14:53 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Your car: 98 LS400 and 180sx
Hey mate, would be pretty sweet once its finished :)
just FYI, thats definantly not a 4g63t DASH motor, looks like a std starion sohc 8v 4g63..
I used to have a DASH in my cordia, they have a completely different rocker cover and intake manifold setup than the std sohc 8v items.

Dave

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 03:01 

Good luck with the sale, I loved my '76 GD Galant Wagon to bits! Would have loved to do the Starion or EVO 2.0L Turbo conversion to it but alas it went to that great wrecking yard in the sky... Maybe one day...