It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 07:04

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2012, 01:02 

Hi there all................I found a 4wd cordia & unfortunately Ill b needing my setup to put in it + need the room to work on my new baby......................................... therefore I have a spare '85' (I think, ill have to get confirmation) GSR Cordia rolling shell, freshly painted in two-tone Gunmetal/Silver.......a couple of spare engines, fresh one with forgies but a blown balance shaft due to aN idiot not running it in b4 putting her on the dyno..............a spare stock engine a few turbos & a shitload of spares etc. to go with her so really...I have everything you need but ull just need to do the work yourself :-/ forgot to mention all trims r off the car but most of them have been sanded back & are just in need of a spray..........other than that its just an assembly job which, if I get time I will drop the good engine/GB in her so atleast she is driveable so there isnt really alot needing doing but...there sorta is LoL
So where im getting at is I need my garage to play with my new baby & unfortunately dont have room for her anymore...........my loss ur gain
hit me back if you want to know more...0432201889
cheers...u want to know more...call me or visit me

p.s. Ill post up pics soon aka. Today & will let you guys know if I put her on ebay etc. etc....................................

so atm just trying to drum up interest & see where my options lay as THERE IS NO FUDGING WAY im sending a mickey mouse cordia to the wreckers & I need her gone pretty soon but I will not see her crushed..........u see my predicament
Sorry...im located in sydney & im still working out a price but if u are keen then swing me an offer & we will go from there................

Pictures soon

Jonno

MT4, Mallory Hyfire IIIa, Bosch 044.............................................4WD!!!

I LIKE MY WOMEN THE WAY I LIKE MY BOURBON....AGED 12 YEARS AND FULL OF COKE

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2012, 17:00 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Your car: 85 blue cordia
Multipoint injection
Vr4 turbo
ems dual sport
Water/air intercooler
Koni suspension
So you were the lucky bidder on eBay? I'm after some fuel injectors if you had any for sale?