Liberal (John Howard) 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
Labour (Mark Latham) 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
Greens 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Democrats 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Independent/Other 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 16
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2004, 22:03 

Im going to side with oxi and vote for the greens....i dont really follow politics but im sick to death of john howard and mark latham :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2004, 00:52 

I'd just like to ask; where's the option of "cant vote, cause not 18/dont want to"??? lol. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2004, 11:02 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

or you can get your name marked off,go to the booth look like your putting numbers on the paper,then fold it up and stick it in the box and walk out.Its called a no vote when the people go threw it.
You dont have to vo te,you dont get into trouble and the problem is solved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2004, 14:20 
Resident Cyclist

Your car: 3 Litre Magna
you don't even have to look like you're putting numbers on the paper, you just chuck it straight in the box and piss off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2004, 15:12 

i might just go in and draw a big wang on the ballot paper! or scribble all over it incoherrently

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2004, 17:26 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

^^^^^^^^^

hmmm, nice wang idea

IF YA CANT RACE IT OR TAKE IT TO BED, IT ISNT WORTH HAVING...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2004, 18:48 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: Honda CBR 250RR 1992
John howard and peter reith have all but cripled this country's manufacturing and trades unions, and being a delegate i fell very stronly about these issues, howard has now given us the us fta, free trade agreement which he hails to be a saviour of australia and good for everyone here?? bullshit! what kind of dumb fudge would open Australias industries 100% to the USA, the strongest economy in the world and give them access straight away? example, the usa now has 100% access to our beef industry, cool, we have to wait 14 years before we can access theirs, in the fta the US sugar industry is not included, why? becuase g bush knows that sugar is one of our biggest primary industries and he also knows that that kind of competition is bad for the US so no dealies there howard! under the agreement ANY USA Corporation can buy out any Australian company worth less than 400 million, please most USA corps are worth 10 times that already!! a small shop here is rated at around 500 employees... a small shop in say detroit is 5000!!.... and get this! the USA now has a say in how much local content we can watch on telly, that means if you like blue heelers or white colar blue, neighbours etc etc you may have to kis them goodbye in exchange for SHITE american programming!! howard has done nothing for middle australia and everything for the rich, the poor dont even get a mention! we now have the highest taxing government in history, and its not looking like changing any time soon, mark latham promises to turn it around and give back to the little poeple, he may not but hes better than tha scum sucking life draining money grubbing gutless little freak john howard!

VOTE JOHN HOWARD OUT VOTE JOHN HOWARD OUT VOTE JOHN HOWARD OUT!!.

information supporting my claims can be found at

http://www.amwu.asn.au/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2004, 23:27 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

im going for the greens,if they have this as there logo

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2004, 20:56 

Save a whale, Harpoon a fat chick!

thats one yuk ass!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2004, 01:17 
Superuser
Superuser

You gotta love a TRUE democracy like ours - complain bitterly that our lot in life has been worsened by the current government, yet refuse to lodge a valid ballot paper "because no-one deserves my vote"! The cycle then resumes 3 years or so later at the next election....

I'm hoping the Libs stay in as they have a good track record and my small business will benefit from their economic policies.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2004, 14:08 
- d r351d3|\|714L 4Lp|-|4L3..

John Howard has mislead us so many times I think he days are up. Only now once Latham started talking about health and education did John Howard decide to do something, c'mon if the guy needs an Election to force him to do something about the basic necessities/essentials of life then he doesn't deserve to stay even if the economy is running well.

I personally think Australia will be better of with Latham, remember nothing much will change because legislation still needs to pass through the Senate before it come's into law, so essentailly the more diverse the senate is of all the politcal parties, the better chance of a good outcome for australia in the next 4 years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2004, 15:46 

Where I am living I am getting mail every 2 days from mainly Labor & Liberal. Libs crapping on about how they will stop the Scoresby Tollway with the propaganda advertising trucks.

The reality is the Bracks government sold out all the residents in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne that in the last Victorian election he said the Scoresby would not be tolled at all.
Then... a few months later he anounced the only way it was going to be built was a tollway.

I will vote Labor in the Federal Election but, Bracks can go get stuffed in the next Victorian Election. Screw the East, & don't even get me started on those bloody error prone speed camera on the Western Ring Road.

Vote Labor 1 (Latham) in Federal
Vote Labor (Bracks) LAST in Victoria.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2004, 16:02 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Just don’t vote the greens at all people, mainly because labour will do whatever they want just to get the extra votes, I will be voting the national party (coalition). The greens are about nothing, will cost us a lot of jobs if they hold the balance of power, I guess its like the last federal election where labour put one nation 2nd on their how to vote paper as liberal had them last don’t really like john Howard but is a lot better than the mark lathem.

Just Put the greens LAST

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2004, 19:55 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Your car: White '85 AC GSR Vr4
3" Mandrel Exaust, Big Front Mount, NA Cam + Plenum, XF TBody, 17" Lenso Shu's, Rear Magna Disks, Rear Battery, Bosch 440 Pump, HKS GT25/30r Turbo, Kings 3" Lowered, Munro Lowered Shocks, Nolathane bushes, Nolathane front and rear engine mounts, 550cc injectors, Microtech MTX8, Genuine skirts and rear bar.
alll i can say is free medical for all oldies is the silliest idea ever.

(mmmmmm Boooost)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2004, 18:49 
Superuser
Superuser

both howard n latham suck ass. I'm leaning towards green or Indies this time. Normally a staunch labour voter but after I worked on the polls one time and saw how many wrote in their own candidate "Jesus Christ for PM" etc I lost what little faith I had. Heroin gets legalised and all the panadol and disprin people will be out of jobs, for sure.

ET pulsar
unlic
Red rocker Jap Spec motor
Getting there with the license, slowly slowly...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2004, 11:11 

mscordia wrote:
or you can get your name marked off,go to the booth look like your putting numbers on the paper,then fold it up and stick it in the box and walk out.Its called a no vote when the people go threw it.
You dont have to vo te,you dont get into trouble and the problem is solved.

then apparently your vote goes to the party that is already in power

CORDIA BUILD BELOW
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuE4NT ... 954epi0wBw

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2004, 11:57 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Your car: White '85 AC GSR Vr4
3" Mandrel Exaust, Big Front Mount, NA Cam + Plenum, XF TBody, 17" Lenso Shu's, Rear Magna Disks, Rear Battery, Bosch 440 Pump, HKS GT25/30r Turbo, Kings 3" Lowered, Munro Lowered Shocks, Nolathane bushes, Nolathane front and rear engine mounts, 550cc injectors, Microtech MTX8, Genuine skirts and rear bar.
don't knwo where you heard that one champ but it's not tru they jsut count it as a no vote.

(mmmmmm Boooost)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2004, 11:09 
Non-Cordia Owner

Yay Johnny.
That is all.

K&N air filter
Modified AFM
Re-Graphed dizzy
rear KYB struts
110.6wkw @ 13.3psi

~1999 Honda VFR800