It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 00:55

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2006, 16:39 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

I think you should just stay all day d3bb4 :P

No not mitch. Mitch knows about it and he's keen but not sure cause he cant drive it alone with new laws.

Its another guy that lives in Syd

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2006, 19:16 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Look guys i just said KK liverpool because most people know where it is.... but by all means if anyone knows a more easily accessible venue central for most post it up

"Dont be silly, I cant afford to eat, I own a Cordia!" :-D

For the best prices on Wheels & Tyres in Sydney head to http://www.toptentyres.com.au

Post subject: UPDATE
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2006, 19:53 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

i was just talking to the guy who is running the show on msn and told him we are not actually entering the show apart from kansai but just coming to represent the cordias so he said what he's gonna do is reserve an area for just us cordias to all park so we are still amonst and all next to each other but not actually competing for prizes to get some recognition and so we arent scattered everywhere which will be good for photos etc too.

Hope you guys dont mind. If so let me know and ill tell him not to worry.

Anyone is still welcome to enter there car cause its free to enter your car but just have to let him know cause all participants are getting some certificate.

As for kk's as a meet up point... im easy cause i dont know anything about Sydny so as long as Brad knows where he's going i dont care lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2006, 22:51 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Hey guys,

May I suggest Also Penrith Krispy kremes? As Liverpool maybe out of the way for people coming from the north.

Kev definetely leave that spot for us, come on guys gives everyone more of a reason to come no matter what condition your cordia is in whether gsr, gsl or whatever come. :) Even if you dont have a cordia but like cordia thinking about buying one or whatever come guys.

I think the venue is not too far from the Penrith Krispys kremes, unless you guys wanted a kinda of a long cruise with the pack then rocking up to this event.

If we do go for the option of the long cruise theres a chance of people getting cut off or scattered and getting lost or even traffic accidents happening. So perhaps a meet up close to the event maybe better just a suggestion guys.

I also have another bloke interested in bringing his red cordia (FLY-GSR) is his nickname on here hes just joined up. I saw Alex down at wollongong today and it is one neat and sexy cordia hes having some slight problems with it at the moment so perhaps all the boys can help him out. :)

Also theres Anthony the bloke who purchased my springs who might bring his red cordia out as well so this is shaping up to be good guys. Either way im fudge!n Pshyched lols Love the feeling of cruising with cordia and to see them starting running etc makes it all the worthwhile.

If we can set a time it would be great so everyone is certain of where they are heading for the meet up. :D

ALSO!!!!!!!! For those people who do attend with their cordia if i'm in a generous mood (which as you know 99% of the time I am lol) I'll shout you guys yes all the attendees some krispys kremes hot chocolate or iced choclate. get us all in the mood aye :D

PS here is address for krispy kremes Penrith:

Panthers Place, Mulgoa Road
Penrith
NSW 2750

And the source of link: http://www.krispykreme.com.au/newsouthwales.html

For those who do not know the area well: http://www.whereis.com will be able to help you out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2006, 23:20 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

I second that.

The closer the better so we dont get lost or seperated and probably a good idea to to the show at or as close to the start as we can if they are reserving a spot for us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 00:53 
Superuser
Superuser

Hi everyone.

This event seems like it should be really popular. hope everyone can make it. Kev and I will just meet at penrith krispe i think and see what other cordias show up before the show.

PLEASE everyone be on there best behaviour when at these events. I personally dont want to be caught up with the police hasseling us or me just because we are having a get together. I travel 130km a day to work and back , and rely on having my transport. Defects , fines or unwanted attention definately not needed.

Anyway , cant wait to see all the mitsubishis together. Should be great.

Brad

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 01:36 

okay. i'm definately in. wouldnt miss such a meetup :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 02:16 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

I second what sleeping giant is saying... alot of us use our cars as daily drivers so we dont want any unnecessary attention with unfavourable results such as defect fines and so forth.....

Hopefully EVL gets his car finished by then so 1 more cordial.... Can anyone update the definate's list.... So far i know for sure:

-Myself
-Taba
-D3bb4
-Livewire
-Newy
-Sleeping Giant
-Cordia2crzy
-Kansai

BTW can anyone get vr423q and BLOW2L to come down?.... Cant wait to see all those cordia's boys..... Gonna have the camera charged and with shiteloads of space! :D :D :D

For the best prices on Wheels & Tyres in Sydney head to http://www.toptentyres.com.au

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 13:06 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

-Myself
-Taba
-D3bb4
-Livewire
-Newy
-Sleeping Giant
-Cordia2crzy
-Kansai
-the guy that isnt on the forum and i dont his name

P.S i dont think d3bb4 is actually bringing his cordia and yes hopefully evlgsr will make it

I messaged vr423q but i dont think he's in the country and BLOW2L said his car wont be going for about 3 weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 13:13 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

And of course Dave :wink: ... cause he still knows he wants to and might fnd a buyer :P ... isnt that right Dave? lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 13:17 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

ah ok... still sounds like a good turnout! Btw newy is Rowan comming? I Still havent gotten around to asking that guy with the clean blue cordia if he's interested in selling it. Its immaculate n its been sitting there for 3+ years. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 13:24 

kev, got no rego atm. so i dont think it'd be wise for me to attend a cruise/such an event. it'd be a lil difficult explaining it to cops ;)

> in the cordia. shall attend though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 19:11 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

rowan might come, but his cordia is far from roadworthy.. this saturday should be good. got my rebuilt gearbox ready to go in just waiting on a clutch. but my car is still good to come.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 20:02 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

man thats excellent, saturday should be a 1 of the best cordia meets

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 22:13 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

cool like fool in swimming p p p pool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 23:18 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Who is actually participating in the actual competition? We need the best cordia from the bunch to get in there so we can vote legitimately and forge some fake votes for you to win! :D :lol: I say we take a vote as to who should participate?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006, 23:34 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Well Kansai is already in as far as i know though havent heard from him on this post for ages :? so looks like we gotta vote for him. Unless Dave comes and we make him enter :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2006, 00:08 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Your car: 98 LS400 and 180sx
welll... i could probly head to sydney rather than moruya, i dnt wanta miss the biggest cordia meet-up in nsw.. EVER lol :P
i need to organise a powersteering rack from sydney to here before then, install it, and get a wheel-alignment though... plus my dad would be driving (thats no fun haha i wanta go 4 a cruise soooo bad!!!) havent drivin in 2months :(
well if i can get things sorted b4 then and i can head up i'll try!
cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2006, 00:14 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

So i guess we have to vote for roger then. Why dont you enter too livewire? Ive heard alot of about your cordia.... 100% of those being good things! :lol: BTW my name's Julian :D but most just call me Jman 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2006, 14:24 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Thanks Julian but its nothin special compared to Daves. Doesnt come up too bad after a wash though. I havent seen Rogers red car though... might be quite nice.

Dave... hasnt nizzy got a steering rack for sale? someone must have!! Help him out guys! we want Dave there!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next