It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 07:29

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: 18 Mar 2010, 11:46 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

I dunno if mine will be ready but I'm gunna get stuck into it and try to get everything done. Definitely won't be registered but I'll just run the trade plate. Gunna be a few late nights lol.
Also George, I need my alternator back... LOL. And I just remembered I have leaky injectors.

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2010, 13:53 
Superuser
Superuser

Great news. Koray lent me his wiring loom to test on my car and she fired up. Now Koray is working on doing my loom so I can get my car back on the road. A few minor things may need to be looked at as there was some smoke coming from under the engine (under the manifold to be more specific). Hope it's not too big of a problem.
Looking for to the cruise now :-)

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2010, 09:52 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Good to hear guys! I bet you cant wait to drive it Red! HaHaHa!
Brent and i changed my drive-shafts over yesterday with some others i had, swapped the kings springs back into the car, changed front struts and changed the gearbox and engine oil... which reminds me i forgot to pay you for the parts and oil and stuff Brent! I'll pop in after lunch and fix you up... and maybe we can do some sanding / spray painting!?
I need a new regulator and some new brushes for a couple of alternators i wanna try and fix... I've never done it before so i'll have a crack!
Definately cheaper than buying a new alternator... i could buy two running Cordias for the price of a second hand one!

23 DAYS REMAINING!!

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2010, 18:39 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

brushes were $5.00 at the local auto-elec, no regs...

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2010, 21:01 

Your car: MY car? hmmm a black hunk of metal that moves once every year
red has a few alternators 2 are mine i think give one a shot maybe?

btw AWESOME SHIT RED.....

2ndly dont worry about the smoke its prolly from oily hands touching the exhaust and residue i will smoke for prolly 5-10 miinutes after that worrie.....

metalcoremarc wrote:
works both ways mr big moderator sir.

Epic i must say.

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2010, 21:12 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Your car: FRONTN
Can't wait for the cruise.. soldier on boys!!

PS: Lol @ spell check, it doesn't even know what a "Cordia" is.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2010, 10:42 
Superuser
Superuser

hey boxer-33r,

swing by pucka on your way down.. then well go get george from broadford and follow him thru the windies to our meet up point in whittlesea...

if u wanna contact me at any time 0421 452 012

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2010, 10:47 
Superuser
Superuser

our list just keeps on growing hey!!
come on guys we can still do better.. im buying jimi's white cordia just for the cruise!! come on thats dedication. my wife will be driving it.

got my sisters booked for roady this week so might have hers too

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2010, 21:02 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

Your car: UFO
Haha you’re doing well, we had 6 with reg threwout my family at one stage. And dad claims he has lost count of how many he has owned since the 80's. lol

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2010, 01:17 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Your car: Vr4 Cordia
ETHER_ONE wrote:

Hey box33r... If you need somewhere to crash i have accommodation for the night.

Thanks dude for the offer.
Should be sweet though, I have a heap of family down in Hoppers Crossing, so if I come down the day before I will be able to crash with them -- free food from Grandma lol :D :D :D

this cruise is sounding good, it will be good to meet a few of you boys. Only 3 weeks to go now, hopefully no-one breaks their Cordia's over the Easter long weekend. I just need to get some new engine mounts and also tighten up where the gearstick is this week so my car is good for the trip to Melbourne. (it keeps jumping out of gear in 2nd/3rd).

I just have to wrestle the garage off my father in-law as he is painting his old HQ in there --- almost done thank god!!!! :roll:

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2010, 01:22 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Star_orion wrote:
hey boxer-33r,

swing by pucka on your way down.. then well go get george from broadford and follow him thru the windies to our meet up point in whittlesea...

if u wanna contact me at any time 0421 452 012

Yeah mate sounds like a plan... were you just going to head down early on the Sunday morning?? -- interstate cruise niceeeeeeee............. :P
Would have to be early I'm guessing :D

I saw that your missus is going to coming in a cordia as well!!!. Nice to hear. I think my missus wanted to come as well as she thinks i will break down at some stage... haha she is probably right. I don't know, if a few of you boys are bringing your other half then she might come down. She could maybe drive. She owns a Candy pink MkIV Supra (you can see it parked behind my car in my avatar). On second thoughts she can just ride shotgun in the mighty Cordz and have to walk as well when it breaks down hahahahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2010, 06:41 
Superuser
Superuser

hahaha thats so true, i think we just assume its safety in numbers... but i wonder if anyones as scared as i am lol, ive broken down 3 times this weekend for all different things... hopefully i can keep braking down b4 the cruise so i can find and fix all her issues! yeah mine will be coming along... ur raaf arent you?

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2010, 18:55 

Your car: MY car? hmmm a black hunk of metal that moves once every year
MONEY CAME THRU MUTHA FUKAS :P so who is going to help me next monday ???? i want it in at roady tuesday morning???

also i need some roady tyers ..... just for a week

metalcoremarc wrote:
works both ways mr big moderator sir.

Epic i must say.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2010, 20:14 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Star_orion wrote:
hahaha thats so true, i think we just assume its safety in numbers... but i wonder if anyones as scared as i am lol, ive broken down 3 times this weekend for all different things... hopefully i can keep braking down b4 the cruise so i can find and fix all her issues! yeah mine will be coming along... ur raaf arent you?

Yeah I'm with the Raaf, but don't hold it against me :P
I was up in Newcastle for the last 10 years on the Hornets/Hawks. Only been down in Wagga for about a year and prob going to be here for about 2years more or so and then back to Newi I would say.

My cordia can cruise all day in 5th gear on the highway so im not too concerned about that. Only concerned about getting carried away on the cruise then I might be catching the train back lol

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2010, 06:25 
Superuser
Superuser

yeah me too... yeah bring her down should be fun its always good for defence spouses to meet.. i recon by the time theyve had a chat she'd be pushing for a trade transfer :D

terrance: i spoke to my cousin about ur twin pots, he said he wouldnt care as long as they didnt look dodgie and they pulled up nice...

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2010, 17:35 
Superuser
Superuser

looking forward to the cruise. will start cleaning up the car this wend so that when Koray is done with the wiring, that's all i'll need to do :-)

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2010, 17:14 
Superuser
Superuser

sweet as.. one more cordia

T i just got back from the range.. ill give my cuz a call tonight and see about that roady...
did u talk to george about borrowing the rims for ur roady???

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2010, 21:18 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Your car: FRONTN
come on T.. we need a black cordia at the cruise..

PS: Lol @ spell check, it doesn't even know what a "Cordia" is.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2010, 09:29 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Hey T, i'll lend you the tyres for your roady if i can borrow an alternator for a week or so?? My brother needs his one back pronto. :P

Cruise is looking good! Everyone should be almost ready for the cruise the way things are going, un-bloody-believable!!

Chop chop, Get that sock ready!

16 DAYS REMAINING!!

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2010, 17:39 
Superuser
Superuser

george i got an alternator u can have... no charge coz i know ull end up helping me out a fair bit coz u live so close... it works absolutely fine. u can come and collect it when ever you want now even... just jenns working a fair bit so i cant drop it off to you

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next