It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 03:46

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2005, 03:25 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Yea My old man has one, but we have no Antenna

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2005, 07:04 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

i got a couple of them handheld ones lying around somewhere.... They good for a couple of k's lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2005, 12:39 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Yea

I got 2x 27MHz walke talkies sumwhere, they jus dun have any batteries

Proper ones, not toy ones

The box said they have a range of 1.7 Miles

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 May 2005, 04:26 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

cool yeh mine are like cb ones i think?? is that the ones with like 40 channels or wateva??

Post subject: mothers day!!
PostPosted: 01 May 2005, 18:42 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

lol just realised next sunday (may 8th) is mothers day.... This could be bad for 2 reasons:

1. It may be a problem for some ppl to come along due to the fact that they may get roped into doing EVERYTHING around the house for the day lol.

2. Kings Park will most likely be farken packed!!

Any thoughts??

I'll still be comin (just have to compensate with a more expensive gift i suppose haha)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 May 2005, 20:08 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

It doesnt bother me either.

My mother died a long time ago

But yea, I completly diddnt realise this. My bad :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 May 2005, 14:28 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

speddie wrote:
It doesnt bother me either.

My mother died a long time ago

What the hell dude?! OK anyway. :?

Yeah well I just figured everyone knew it was mothers day but hey I aint fussed. I still in. I dont have ne CB's or walkie talkies but as Eddy said he has some and it sounds like every one but me has em' so hey lol.

Well less than 7 days till we are all on our merry way. Looks like it gonna be a good day. Lets just pray it doesnt rain hey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 May 2005, 15:27 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

y? More Sidewayz action lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 May 2005, 16:19 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Lol i prefer straight line speed to having my car side ways in corners. I found out when I was on the way your house if its wet my car will just spin the wheels all the way to the top of 5th if ya give it a bit in the wet (Wheels spun that fast I could smell burning rubber in the wet). So I just hope for a nice dry day on Sunday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 May 2005, 19:58 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

yeh i hoping for dry too.... i got old crap bald tyres and got burned by an excel last night in the rain haha wheelspin through 1st 2nd and 3rd stupid rain!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2005, 10:50 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

But hey like I said before while we are in Perth I wont be playing speed racer to much coz i dont wanna be pulled ova. Trust me it wont be a good thing. lol. Thats why I have entered a cruze where we disappear in the hills for a few hours. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2005, 11:18 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

I wont b speeding either - I only have 3 demerits left

The last three was Drag raccing a Silvia on South st, little did we realise that the Highway partol was out wif their Lazers 200m up the road

I got $150 + 3dems, 98 in 70 zone
Silvia $250 + 5dems, 109 in 70 zone

The ONLY time i am gald 2 have lost a dragrace

so now i almost ALWAYS stick 2 the speed limit

Its just not me :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2005, 11:45 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

It hurts doesnt it bro but i reckon I can top that lol

#1 Evading Arrest 350$ - no points
#2 Reckless Driving (Exceeding the speed limit by 91km/h) $800 - loss of licence for 15 months and a summons to court with 6 hours in a cell + criminal record

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2005, 15:33 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

OUCH!!!!

There has 2 be a story behind this man

Do tell

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2005, 20:37 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

haha nice yeh i only got 2 demerits left.... lol only had my licence for 2 years... lost like 5 in a month on 3 different speeding offences i hate multinova's

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 May 2005, 11:44 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Well lets see running late for work and at tje point where the cop tried to pull me over I was a good 15 mins from work but only had 5 at which to do it in. BTW I was riding a CBR250 (not stupid enough to run from a cop in a car) I was flying up Safety Bay road just about to come onto the beachfront. i was moving at a rate of about 155 to 160 in a 60 zone I was weaving in and out of traffic as bikes do overtaking, undertaking that kind of thing when I went to overtake a Maroon VY Commodore and as I did I saw the little UC Cop car light in the back window. I slammed on the brakes and locked up so drew even more attention to myself with screeching tyres and a plume of tyre smoke. I started to panic because I had no where to go in the way of side streets. Then on the LHS of the road there was a side road so i backed off to see what the pig would do and he pulled into the side street but then just parallel parked and waited for me to go past. So I then cut in behind him and just opened it up and he took off after me there was a 90 degree LHT and I belted up this suburban street and clocked clocked doing 141 in a 50 zone. I came to the first corner/chicane which was a slight Left Hander closely followed by a sharp right hander then a sharp left. I came into the first corner at about 135 and then into the RH under full brakes and went through at about 95 then on the LH some fudge head obviously dropped oil out of his car onto his driveway and was hosing it into a drain on the far side of the road. I came through at about 85 - 90 and hit the slick and almost lowsided my bike and ran a kerb. Just lucky my back wheel locked and changed the angle at which I hit the kerb coz I had slowed down enough just to get a decent knock from it. After all that effort and working about a 400 to 500 m gap between us the cop pulled in front of me and smashed me into his car took my gear off me and handcuffed me and chucked me in the car.

So there ya have it lol what ya'll reckon about that one lol. Gonna get fudged up do it and go out with a BANG!!!
BTW not sure if I wanna bring the mrs on the weekend. Who is everyojne bringing. Like just mates or is anyone bringing there other half???? Let me know cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 May 2005, 22:22 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

haha thats an insane story!!! umm yeh i MAY bring some mates for camera work etc if i can get them off their asses to come along but yeh otherwise it'll be just me

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 May 2005, 01:29 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Bluey wrote:
BTW not sure if I wanna bring the mrs on the weekend. Who is everyojne bringing.

Yea, i think Sinead (my g/f) is working or sumfin. so she may be there, may not b.

Im bringing my m8 Matt. He always comes cruisinz. night. Countless night, we jus go cruiz 4 da hell of it. Maybe another m8 Luca as well.

Matt really likes the cordia, and be good 4 him 2 feel the Turbo Power that these GSR's have. That will really boost his "respect" 4 cordiaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 May 2005, 15:21 
Superuser
Superuser

Hi guys,

i didnt even think of it being mothers day on sunday!!! damn it! im not sure if im going to be able to make it now, i will just have to wait and see. if anyone could PM me with their mobile number i will store it in my phone so if i do end up having time to come out i could possibly meet up with yous??? i reeally dont want to miss out coz i missed the last one but will just have to see what happens :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 May 2005, 15:09 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Jus so were all clear 4 2moro:

11AM Meet at the Fast Eddys carpark, Westfield Carousel Shopping Center.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next