It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 00:36

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Angry man > Cordia
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2007, 10:02 

Hello everyone, I have an interesting story, with pictures yay.

Yesterday I had a job interview down at surfers, I decided since my car isn't the most reliable I would leave early and meet up with a female friend. we spend the morning together, hanging out at australia fair and the nearby beach.

Come 4 oclock, i went to the job interview, which went swimmingly and came out about 6, we hung out for a couple more hourse before i decided to take her home. During this time she kept getting phone calls and messages on her mobile, and she didn't look too happy.

When we were almost back to her place, she saw her ex/current/who fricken knows boyfriend walking the streets, so i pulled over to let her out.
This lunatic, runs at the car as im driving off, so i screech to a halt to stop myself killing him....or damaging the car. Next thing, he jumps on to the bonnet and starts jumping up and down... i decided the best course of action was to leave.... QUICKLY. so I drove, sending him flying up and over the car, dropping his mobile phone into my newly aquired bonnet dent.

I took the phone and the damaged car to the cops, in logan where i live, far away from mudgereeba down the coast.

Police charges files, phone handed in for collection, nasty surprise waiting for him when he collects his phone.
it turns out, ANGRY MAN >>> CORDIA
but kudos to the unreliable cordia for making it all the way down the coast, and all the way back up after a beating from angry man without any troubles... I love my car.

front
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n241 ... AG0257.jpg

angle
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n241 ... AG0259.jpg

down
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n241 ... AG0258.jpg

where he hit my roof as he went over
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n241 ... AG0260.jpg

where he hit the back before he hopfully got badly injured
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n241 ... AG0261.jpg

yay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2007, 11:48 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Ouch, poor Cordia.

What is with people these days? Why does everyone have to have psychotic tendencies... or at least be connected to someone with them.....?

Yeah?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2007, 12:28 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Man.... I'd be spewin if some prick did that to me! And why did he do it? you obviously didn't know she was with him or whatever, or he's some hooked obsessive ex-boyfriend.... dunno, I hope ya hurt him! :twisted: Poor Cordia! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2007, 14:27 
Superuser
Superuser

Those pictures look very nasty indeed, looked more like a fatality hit, but wasnt, how fast did you drive away , because it looks like he tumbled like a ferris wheel over your car.

Also its just lucky he didnt get killed because it wouldve been in your hands and your fault. But obviously it wasnt the case.

Galant is much more modern

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2007, 15:50 

Well i was stopped when he jumped on the car, and my cars an old gsl, so driving away speed.... enough for ferris wheel action, definatly not enough for death to the psycho action. I was kinda worried about hitting him, cause he ran infront of the car, so i stopped... thats when he jumped on, and i decided it was safer for me to leave right away, than to let him damage my car more, or perhaps even me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2007, 17:43 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

hmm.... so have you spoken to the girl since? What's this guys story??? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2007, 22:20 
Superuser
Superuser

im thinking of a word starting with F and ending with uckstick

I would rather kill everyone I know just to save them from the stupidity I have seen here today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2007, 00:01 

don't have any plans to talk to her for a while actually, he is just jealous and really agro that i spent time with "his girl" he though we were at it like rabbits... which wasn't the case, just chillin.

Mikie, best call, made me laugh out loud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2007, 00:24 
Superuser
Superuser

well if someone decided to start jumping on my car like that they'd end up with a tyre iron lodged in the left hemisphere of their brain and a full set of slotted rotors rammed up his sphincter.. heh but then again my VR4 is about 2mm away from the bonnet so less damage for me

I would rather kill everyone I know just to save them from the stupidity I have seen here today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2007, 05:00 

you shoulda ran him over....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2007, 19:59 

close enough :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2007, 23:06 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Looks like he ran the car over! hmm! :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2007, 10:15 

I'd just like to let everyone out there know that Geoff has left out a few details when
posting his "interesting story"

I am the "female friend" that he was "hanging" with.
Here are a few of the seemingly forgotten facts in Geoffs ever so "interesting" story.

1: Geoffs definition of "hanging" involved his hands up my top and down my pants.

2: He decided to take me home AFTER I got messages and calls on my mobile.

3: His car was NOT stationary when the "angry man" jumped on the bonnet, and seeing as
I had jumped in front of the moving vehicle to try to pull the "angry man" away from the moving vehicle, Had I not been pushed out of the way by the "angry man" I would have gotten hit.

4: Even though someone had just been hurled over his vehicle, and even though I had nearly been hit by his vehicle, I still rang Geoff shortly after to ask if he was ok, and make sure he could get home ok. During this phone call, he told me that he was ok, his car was still running ok, that his bonnet was badly dented, and that he had the mobile phone. To this I replied that I would Pay for the damages to his car, and would worry about getting the phone later.

5: A little later in the night the "angry man" used my mobile to send Geoff a text, saying that HE would cover the cost of repairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2007, 14:05 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

I still would have used the dudes head to straighten out the bonnet if it was mine

ex car: Cordia GSR 1.8 TD05 14b

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2007, 23:11 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

QldStory wrote:

1: Geoffs definition of "hanging" involved his hands up my top and down my pants.

makes the story more interesting, why did you let him do that if you had a boyfriend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2007, 00:22 
Superuser
Superuser

well when you think about it its most propably your fault for being a dirty whore and your boyfriend yeh still a f*ckstick

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2007, 00:30 

haha this is funny. i guess i'll rebut.

1. this has been covered, quite well, no-one said stop

2. who kind of slacker leaves a person 1/2 hour from home when they could easily take them?

3. why are people jumping in front of moving cars these days? The car was stationary once he got on the bonnet, but i sure wasn't sticking around to let him do more damage. no-one was hurt, except the man who 1, jumped n front of a moving vehicle and 2, jumped up n down on my car.

4. its true :)

5. that is also true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2007, 12:38 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

so, if number 1 is correct, then technically angry man's reactions were technically justified (however a little extreme)......

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2007, 12:40 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

mikie wrote:
well when you think about it its most propably your fault for being a dirty whore and your boyfriend yeh still a f*ckstick

bahaha
poor car id be extremely pissed.
iv tried allot to straighten cordia bonnets.. NOT a fun job
allot of heat shrinking ,killer bog and a definet respray will be needed

maybe that tard was so devistated by what was going on he didn't wana live anymore.. but a innocent cordia should never be hurt

feel the boost

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2007, 13:39 

In response to "makes the story more interesting, why did you let him do that if you had a boyfriend?"

We had been having trouble for a long time. All of which Geoff knew about, seeing as we had been Online friends for a long time, some may say years even. I actually thought He and I were good friends, and that played a part in why I let him touch me, because I trusted him. (I'm not saying I didn't do something wrong, I should never have let him
touch me),But maybe HE shouldn't have touched me..?

To Mikie... If I'm such a dirty whore, I'd have let him fuk me, which hindsight has led me to believe he wanted, with his making the first move and wanting me to spend a night at his place. ( which I didn't do )
At one point when I was with Geoff, I asked him if "this means anything" (being the touching and kissing), he said " No, you're going back to Vic tomorrow, and have a Life with 'angry man'

He was also asked by 'angry man' before the incident. If he cared about me, loved me, or had any feelings what so ever for me, To which he replied "no"

[color=red]Geoff: 'Police charges files, phone handed in for collection, nasty surprise waiting for him when he collects his phone.
it turns out, ANGRY MAN >>> CORDIA'
[/color]

No one was charged.

Geoff has also told people that he has to pay to fix his car and when it goes to court ask for compensation. He said this After we had both offered to pay for the damage.

Last edited by QldStory on 01 Mar 2007, 23:38, edited 1 time in total.