It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 07:34

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: FRONTN
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2018, 15:22 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

Just came across this topic, does anyone here own this car now?

I am surprised that this is Zoran’s old car, that thing was very quick back in a day.

It’s funny how when people jump into evo’s cordia seem “fragile” 

It is what it is, these days I see them more as a cult classic with a bit of a punch rather then what they used to be back in old days.

Keep the Cordia, evo’s are so boring to see 

I have to say white looks the best.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2018, 00:30 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Yeah but evo's are certainly not boring to drive. I have an 8 as well as the ol' cordia. There is a major difference in how each car feels. I wouldn't call the cordia fragile by any means. Perhaps what he is getting at is you feel how light the cordia is once you get used to an evo. You get much more feel through the car in a cordia, vibrations and noise etc. Plus you have to pinch yourself sometimes going around corners, especially if you've gotten used to the corning speed of the evo, cause the cordia can lull you into thinking it's all good but the FWD response is nowhere near as sharp (might just be my shitty kyb's though). If i could find some coilovers for the fronts might be a different story.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2018, 11:40 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

Valid point there and I do agree with everything you’ve said.

Evo Is evo, one of the best cars ever build that nothing can touch for the $ you pay for.

I have last of the series 928 S4 Porsche. It was 250 k brand new in 1990, huge money back then.

The engineering that went into that car, the way it handles and the top speed is unbelievable but having said that…

When I sit in my old chevelle (similar to cordia) and I can hear the noise, smell the fumes and really feel the
Speed , nothing beats that..

That unsafety factor of overpowered fwd car and lightness is what makes them special these days. (also how rare the cordias are these days)

That is what new cars do not have in my opinion.

When I take the kids to local car shows, honestly I don’t even look at skyline’s or evo’s or Audi r8’s

Yes I do think evo is an amazing car but there is just so many out there these days.

Maybe it’s just my age hehe

You are probably younger, I remember back in 1995 one of our mates had a gray import evo 2

That was so rare back then and absolutely nothing … on the road could touch it 0-100 km , it was stupid quick back in those days.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9