It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 02:49

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2012, 16:32 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Your car: 2 Cordias White/Red 16 csa alloys, large front mount intercooler, 12 psi boost, full 3 inch exhaust, full stereo with 2 12 inch subs, boost control, GFB blow off valve
and engine bay pics, including worn steering boot.....

Attachments:
File comment: worn steering boot.....
Photo0023.jpg
Photo0023.jpg [ 72.67 KiB | Viewed 14259 times ]
File comment: engine bay...
Photo0020.jpg
Photo0020.jpg [ 129.07 KiB | Viewed 14259 times ]
File comment: interior...
Photo0018.jpg
Photo0018.jpg [ 120.35 KiB | Viewed 14259 times ]
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2012, 17:26 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

Your car: DOHC 2.3 VR4 85 AB GSR
Immaculate Stock 86 AC GSR
Oh Nice Adam..........another original!

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2012, 18:40 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Your car: 2 Cordias White/Red 16 csa alloys, large front mount intercooler, 12 psi boost, full 3 inch exhaust, full stereo with 2 12 inch subs, boost control, GFB blow off valve
you bet :) i feel like giving her a kiss every time i get in! she has a few minor dents, and the rust isn't bad at all. she was garaged for a few years, the tyres that came with it were flat-spotted, so i put my mags off the red one on, and now the red one's mud flaps are 2 inches off the ground lol, i think the red had super-lows....

I am going to poooooooour $ into this white queen cordia i don't smoke, don't drink , and i obsess over anything to do with turbos.....
Glad you like her, i think she will impress a few soon....Love to do a cruise one day you never see that anymore.... gotta get this steering sorted because it drives me crazy pardon the pun.

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2012, 18:43 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

There are a few guys in Adelaide now doing up cordia's..........maybe once we have all finished we can organize a cruise. :)

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2012, 19:01 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

i like the sound of that bigtime!! a few oldie heads will turn for sure! i parked my cordia in nandos the other day, the chick behind the counter goes ' is that your white car out there' i'm like uhhh yeah..why's that?? she says ' those are cool you don't see them around anymore'
that made me feel all warm inside! a hot chick that knows of these cordias!!!?? my mrs was in the car waiting, she had a laugh when i got back, i couldn't wipe the smile off my face hehe

my mate asked me if i'm getting a cd-player....i haven't even thought of that....i just like the ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhwishhhhhhhhhhhh of the spooling turbo ;) that's all the stereo i need.

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2012, 19:12 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

Be careful with the hot chicks :o .............but I agree.........not many cordia's on the road........will be great to see a few of them driving down the road together. :D

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2012, 19:17 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Gotta lovem ;) pmed you mate, ket me know sometime and i'll pop round let you have good squiz

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2012, 19:21 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

No probs........PM received......just need to work out a time.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2012, 17:15 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: AC Cordia GSR
White one looks in decent shape, don't know if its just the photos lying but it looks like from the doors
forwards has had a respray at some stage. Good luck with the two Cordias.

I ultimately made the decision to wreck my AA Cordia and concentrate on one.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2012, 19:56 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: AB VR4 owner
Nice clean looking Cordia...I have the trim piece for the passenger door if you need it?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2012, 11:42 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

[/quote]
Clueless wrote:
Nice clean looking Cordia...I have the trim piece for the passenger door if you need it?

Yeah thanx man!! hit me up a pm let me know the area you live in maybe a ph. no..... i'll snap it up mate :)

SHADoW CHiLD wrote:
White one looks in decent shape, don't know if its just the photos lying but it looks like from the doors
forwards has had a respray at some stage. Good luck with the two Cordias.

I ultimately made the decision to wreck my AA Cordia and concentrate on one.

Thanx mate :) i don't think she's had a respray, she is clean throughout, and all paint has original shine still. rust has found the usual spots, but an easy fix to the right guy......soon to be me....

catchin up with Bitza soon :)

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 06:10 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

A massive thanks to Andrew 'Bitza' for checkin my car out and givin me a good run down of some things that need to be done!! much appreciated, we ran in to some troubles with the injector connections, but Bitza knows his stuff ;) I take my car there for a squiz, and she stops runnin all of a sudden for the first time i've had her !!! all good now, she will be getting some much love put into her shortly :)

Thanx again to Andrew. Hope you enjoyed the 'round the block'

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 11:26 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

Sure did Adam........been ages since I had driven a cordia!

Oh........I left my phillps screw driver and spare main module on the passenger side...........I'll get it next time I see you.

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 12:41 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

lol, no problem. If you need it asap sing out i could nearly throw it to you from here ;) ...jk

oh nearly forgot to mention! Thanx again for straightening out the bumper man! wow, top bloke.

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2012, 21:34 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

got my 2.5 inch straight through from cat back today :D I didn't want anything extreme or loud or expensive for that matter! so i kept original dump and cat and got 2.5 inch with straight through turbo muffler. Now she's got a nice semi-quiet note that's not going to attract attention unless i floor the throttle, and she's got a nice few subtle pops and rumbles when you down change. I noticed a small increase in throttle response down low and she felt like she cruised better with a nice clean note while you drive placidly. If you slightly back off from cruising she's got that little rumble :lol: Happy now, no leaky muffler, i also rid of the centre resonator.

More to come.....lots more, i'll get some exhaust pics up tomorrow if i can

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2012, 21:37 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

Nice Adam.........has to be better than the leaking one.

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2012, 21:58 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

ha yeah, i didn't think she had a note under all that fart! brought back some red cordia memories......only not as loud. I just wanna hop in and go for another spin!