It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 22:00

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2011, 19:44 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

im talking shit lol.. just only because i use to always go through them more than underwear! but thats not to say if anyone wants it.. they can have it for a small amount

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011, 00:09 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

just a little update guys - haven't got rid of her just yet lol

so the last month or so the car has been sitting unloved and neglected due to the gearbox casing splitting. parked it and left it at work until i could be bothered working on it.. got it back, changed over with a replacement box i had sitting around but guess it sat around for a while - wouldn't engage into any gears even though i checked before hand, thought it was fine.

so before all that was done, went and did the rear main seal even though she looked right.. machined the flywheel, new flywheel bolts, fitted up an excedy heavy duty cushion button clutch, changed thrust bearing, new engine mounts - was so wanting to put in some solid mounts but couldn't wait for shipping from the U.S so stock replacements just had to do. got rid of the power steering and sourced down a manual rack. cleaned down and painted everything and anything that was greasy.. the pipes and engine mounts went black with abit of matt thrown into it

im on the lookout for a replacement box, so if anybody has one, used or rebuilt please let me know

also i've got an ECMlink chip for it - prob one of the best and afforable on the market at the moment i think for the 4g's, but still need to hard wire in a OBD1 port for the cable to the raptop

still have the 272 cams im yet to install but waiting on the cam seals and for someone to put them in, also still need to fit the coilovers

once that sorted, put it into a shop for a tune on the current set up.. then i'll hit the track. i'll most likely follow the e85 band wagon so i'll end up configuring the ECU to suit! just means more purchasing that im trying to not do!

cheers
_pete

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2011, 09:30 

got one here that you can have, has been split though so needs to be bolted back together, otherwise i can bring you one back from kerang in a week or 2

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2011, 19:10 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

is the split one in working condition? in any case mate, whichever of the ones you have that are functioning i'll pay for it

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2011, 07:49 

never used it to know, was the one that was supposed to have the lsd in it, you would just need someone in the know to look it over while its apart check the synchros etc and bolt it up again... like i said, yours if you wanna come to reservoir and pick it up

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2011, 21:29 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Your car: 1984 AA customer paint and some small custome body mods
Still got it pete

All my Cordia Parts For Sale make an Offer
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15917