It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:53

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Issues with Roger
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2005, 21:04 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

We all know what I'm talking about, and it's gone past the point of being ridiculous. He's really beginning to shit me (and a lot of the other regular and long-standing contributors) and so far has offered absolutely NOTHING back to this forum.

We've given him more than a fair chance to change his attitude and be accepted around here, but he refuses to do anyting but crap on about how good he is and fill up decent threads with a blatant lack of technical knowledge (mainly because if someone has a problem, it MUST be related to something he's experienced :roll: ).

I'm calling for the mods or even Kham to do something. A final warning followed by banning if he doesn't get better? Whatever it is, it better happen fast before we lose even more of the great members we have.

(Roger, don't even think about posting crap in this thread)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2005, 21:44 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

I second that, something needs to be done!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2005, 21:55 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

yeh ill third it!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2005, 21:55 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

i third it.

he will post in this thread and henceforth ruin it. its inevitable

1984 AB GSR all in bits.
1982 JA Starion
1973 Yamaha RD 250 project cafe racer

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 10:50 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

Unfortunately, I agree. He could be a nice lad but won't tone down his boasting etc. He is spoiling this place.

Post subject: effe
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 12:05 
Im just getting picked on cos all of you see me as a threat cos my car can beat you all in a race,especially the vr4 owners,Grumbly you owm a vr4 so when you see sum1 so extatic that there 1.8 beatingvr4s,you want him out cos you dont want to be embarresd.EG-pretend i own swift with G13b twin cam,and i go on a holden forum and i say my tweeny 1.3 litre can win against a V8 5litre,Youll than see people like yourselvs trying to piss me off the forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 12:39 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Roger its more so due to the case that you dont realise that you dont have to keep on goin on bout it, all you do is post how you did this time and beat this car basically every second day. Hey good for you if you can do those times, but i could do low 14's/ high 13's in my 1.8 and you dont see me braging now do you? The reason is this forum isnt just for bragin bout what you can do or what you have done but more so for the technical help you can get.

Another thing you also need to realise that in this forum there are ppl that have had cords for a lot longer then you and know a hell of alot more then you so if you dont know the answer to a question dont make shit up to try and make yourself look better cause all it does is make you look even more stupid

The other thing that is really pissing ppl off is the fact that you post in threads that you actually have nothin to do with, ie. Melb Cruise threads, your from NSW so why even bother lookin them as im sure that your not goin to drive 8 odd hrs to come a day cruise or somethin like that.

In other words we are tryin to recommend to you that you improve the way you post on this forum or in the near future you could be banned, its up to you now but if it was me i would be changin the way i act quick smart so as to not piss off the mods or even worse piss off Kham

a gf but doesnt talk back when you give it shit

Post subject: Re: effe
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 13:33 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Rogercordia wrote:
Im just getting picked on cos all of you see me as a threat cos my car can beat you all in a race,especially the vr4 owners,Grumbly you owm a vr4 so when you see sum1 so extatic that there 1.8 beatingvr4s,you want him out cos you dont want to be embarresd.EG-pretend i own swift with G13b twin cam,and i go on a holden forum and i say my tweeny 1.3 litre can win against a V8 5litre,Youll than see people like yourselvs trying to piss me off the forum.

All this response has done is prove my point for me - you just don't understand why you're so frustrating to all the other members here and as such, can't change.

And as for Grumbly being scared about you beating him - I think you're dreaming. The only person that's being embarassed by any of this is YOU.

Post subject: 5tt
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 14:37 
Who says i talk about it everyday,remember 15.5,you hear me talking about that,14.8 that was good i said my pieace,14.6,im just posting up how quicker i get.I bet you all if i post one day i did a 12 second pass with only a turbo mod,you all will still be WTF ,get out of here,your lying,You know what your all like.Get rid of all the gtech cordias in the list and put them in another category,and than ill be in the top 10 quatre miles list,I think my car is to talk about mate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 14:42 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Roger, get the fudge out of my thread. See, you can't even stop spamming a legitimate thread with crap about 1/4 mile times.

Post subject: er4er
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 14:44 
This thread is about me,so i have every right to post in here.Imbasil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 14:52 

i think i speak on behalf of everyone in this forum when i say.

Leave and dont come back asswipe

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 15:09 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

fudge off and stop spamming my thread! If you were legitimately defending yourself, fine - you have a right to post. But you're not doing that, you're just being a tool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 15:23 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

can sum 1 boot him off damnit??

Post subject: Re: effe
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 22:15 

I'm staying out of this for once. I've made my opinion clear on many occasions so how I feel about this topic is already well known to most of the regular (and non regular for that matter) forum members... :wink: No need for me to re-hash old ground.

Rogercordia wrote:
EG-pretend i own swift with G13b twin cam,and i go on a holden forum and i say my tweeny 1.3 litre can win against a V8 5litre,Youll than see people like yourselvs trying to piss me off the forum.

Anyone who would do that is quite obviously a shit stirring smacktard..... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 22:21 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

everyone knows what i think also

1984 AB GSR all in bits.
1982 JA Starion
1973 Yamaha RD 250 project cafe racer

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 22:36 

blackGSR wrote:
Well seeing as I could quote a number of times from memory that Roger’s posts have been deleted within 5 or 10 minutes of them appearing, maybe TygerTung has missed a lot of Roger's smacktard, abusive, munted, egotistical, self-centred, grammatically incoherent or just plain technically erroneous posts?

It’s possible?

I’ve noted that AB seems to have deleted quite a few of Roger’s posts very promptly. He seems like a proficient moderator. Well chosen!

Not to say that Roger hasn’t contributed a few decent posts. ;)

Now about breaking the forum rules... Taken from the guidlines...

1) No flaming or abusive posts. Well seeing as all of his abusive posts have been deleted it's a little hard to quote them here, but he has certainly abused forum members in the past such as D3bb4 for one (although there may have been grounds, retaliation is no excuse).

4) Please pay attention to the forum titles. Technical posts should go in tech, etc etc. General Discussion should be used for Mitsubishi-related chat, and not 'OMG I raced a ______ last night and won!!' threads. If in doubt, post in Off Topic or contact a mod. That one's already been covered in a post up above somewhere...

5) Plz dnt uz txt spk in ur msgs - it is annoying, difficult to understand and we are not charging you by the line. Well I'm not one to destroy somebody for having bad english skills but how hard is it to write a post, then proof read it to make sure it actually makes sense? How many times have you had to read Roger's threads 5 times and then still not fully understood them? And how hard is it to put a space after your full stops and commers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2005, 23:20 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

Kham worte this to me in a pm

I've read some of his posts and I do understand your frustration.
The decision is ultimately up to the moderators. If they all agree that Roger should be banned then it will be done.
I actually brought this issue up before with the mods and they agreed to let him be. I recommend bringing the issue up again in the feedback section and see what the moderators think.

Cheers

Kham

i wrote this:
hi mate. im just wondering what are the rules, steps that need to be taken in order for a forum "member" to be suspended or banned? the member is "rogercordia"
if u read just a few of his posts you will see why.

if we are able to get all the mods to agree to ban him then it will be done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2005, 02:40 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

yeh! this sounds like a good idea! maybe just start with a suspension and see how he is when he comes but! But something definitely needs to be done! It was funny for a bit, but im just plain sick of you rodger!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2005, 09:40 
Resident Antichrist
Resident Antichrist

Originally the mods, myself included, were not keen on banning roger... he really hasn't directly broken any rules and the problem has more been with other people's responses to him rather than his posts.

That being said, we've asked him a number of times to tone his act down and he hasn't listened. He's tearing the place apart and giving me the shits in the process. Roger hereby has my full support in becoming cordiapower's first banned user.

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next