It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 03:25

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2012, 23:44 

Your car: WTB - Mitsubishi Cordia GSR Turbo
Hi Guys, Im trying to track down my old 1985 Mitsubishi GSR 1.8 Cordia Turbo that I sold years ago. Was wondering if anyone on here has bought it or seen it around. Would be ace to know. Any way a bit about it: (see pics aswell)

* Sold it in 2001 (aprox) in Geelong, Vic as a trade in at a Car yard
* Personalised Black plates GSR 018 at the time of sale (currently comes up as Registration cancelled when searching on Vic Roads site)
* It was lowered, 6 stack pioneer sound system, tinted widows, big loud exhaust, MAROON in colour, awesome body work (no rust), excellent condition all over. * Hardly any modifications, all original

I realize it was a long time ago and anything could have happened to it. Just curious to know about it. I'm currently looking for one to buy again and have always regretted selling it when i did. Grrr!!

Sorry for the basic Mechanic aptitude, not very mechanic literate as bought it when i was 20 and my dad did all the work on it.

If you know where it is or who the current owner is, i would love to know! Perhaps you wanna sell it back to me??? LOL

Cheers, Cordia Chic

Attachments:
cordia1.jpg
cordia1.jpg [ 34.33 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]
cordia3.jpg
cordia3.jpg [ 33.37 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]
cordia2.jpg
cordia2.jpg [ 32.5 KiB | Viewed 4916 times ]