It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:09

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2011, 18:50 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Hey guys

Didn't think I'd consider doing this, but due to personal circumstances i've put it on the market

1984 AA GSR Cordia mocked up as an AC GSR - has a QLD mod plate for engineers

VR4 engine all standard other than exhaust, front mount, fuel pump and mushroom air filter. Excedy heavy duty cushion button clutch, slave needs re-building. Not leaking or anything clutch point is just low
Only running stock boost, never in my owner-ship have i even consider raising the boost, goes GOOD and HARD as is..suprises a lot of people but keeping it safe!

The car has been painted but needs a buff, the guards were the only thing that didn't get painted. Willing to paint the complete front end from the guards to the nosecone, bonnet, etc only because im not happy with it and don't intend on passing it on as is - just been slack. Rust had been gutted from the quarter and replaced, boot had been rust treated and painted. Has odd dings and more minor rust bubbles popping through, but it wasn't a show finish - just something respectable to put back on the road

Where else do i start, you can refer back to my thread for details on the put together of the car. I pretty much re-built most things on the car for it to be in and above road worthy condition.

Things i've replaced;
-gearbox
-driveshafts
-new front and rear shocks with lowered pedders springs (will also throw in the coilovers i had for it)
-bushings throughout the whole front end
-replaced power steering with manual rack
-exhaust bushes
-nankang 205/65/R14 tyres all round - hard size to come across
-galant single pot caliper front brake system
-magna rear brake system (hardbrake works a fudging treat)
-mint interior with Alpine MP3/USB head unit - rear seats have a granny rag over it, drivers seat is covered with a sheep skin cover
-new super plush carpet and house underlay lol (keeps the car effen warm and comfortable)

That's all i can think from the top of my head, im sure there's other minor things involved but the car is in presentable condition. It will be a big regret but moving forward with myself I think I will appreciate it gone, and to another enthusiast

Im asking $3000 as is WITH NO REG!! It is currently registered but in the previous owners name, out of respect for that person and myself, I will sell it unregistered as I don't want any dramas. Im not budging on the price either as I've forked out a bit of money on it to get it up to this point, going to the wreckers now a days and actually finding a wreck with decent parts is becoming fast HARD. From the wheels, to the interior the parts were either the best bits I had lying around or managed to find.

Cheers
_pete
0457 798 699