It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 23:32

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2018, 20:41 

I bought this car back in 2001 as a project but recently came to the hard honest truth that I won't ever have the time to get to it nor the resources for crash parts. So...time to let it go. I've got more projects around here than I know what to do with.

No modifications ever. Completely virgin. It also ran up to the point of when it was parked (about 5 years ago). It has not been started since then...so I'm saying the car is immobile. It suffers from a right front impact, but other than that, she's pretty much all there. Definitely restorable. Very low miles at only 78k. Clean OK title as well.

Selling ALL or nothing. I feel that the car is well deserved to get back on the road...not the crusher sold as scrap. I'm hoping someone will see this same vision and do what I always wanted to do with the car.

Price? Make me a FAIR offer...and you'll be the one hauling it away to its new home. I'm sure we can work out something. No low-ballers expecting something for little please. PayPal accepted. Like the title says, I'm in the USA.

If interested, please message me. No trades considered. Thanks.

Attachment:
IMG_1522.JPG
IMG_1522.JPG [ 225.41 KiB | Viewed 29052 times ]

Attachments:
IMG_1526.JPG
IMG_1526.JPG [ 180.92 KiB | Viewed 29052 times ]
IMG_1520.JPG
IMG_1520.JPG [ 196.25 KiB | Viewed 29052 times ]