It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 07:38

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2011, 07:55 

Your car: g63T colt -- FULL HOWSE!!!
Shit Happens and as such we got for sale here today, pretty much all the parts you could possibly need to have yourself a lil G62T Colt consisting of:

*Reco G62T engine, Forgies & decompressed head-8.5:1 with new Turbo...less than 5000km's on it (bloody fudgin turbo alone cost $800) runs perfect, dont blow smoke blah blah (MAY SEPARATE) - $1200 for WHOLE engine package (including engine mounts, gbox & all hardware etc.) or if you are after certain parts i MAY??? separate

*Cordia turbo Gbox - Vaccuum 5th gear removed and replaced with Colt mechanical 5th designed actuation therefore you can maintain the original Colt twin-stick (Power-Economy) with all selectors included to make this setup work... (Pretty cool ey!!!) $350 for the lot

*Top Engine Mount to suit either a 4G62 or a 4G63, modded as such so when eventually the rubber fails it can be easily pressed out and replaced with another brand newie from Nolathane (dunno why they didnt design it this in the first place)

*Cordia Turbo Computers ($50) Coil ($20) E101 ($50) etc. etc. etc.

*Gbox mount, Front & Back engine mounts in good condition $20 each

*Remote washer bottle setup (bolts on under guard and has tube that sits nice and neatly in stock hole on top of guard) $30 *Reco Drive Shafts to suit 4G62 or 4G63 in a Colt or shortside for a cordia $30

*Colt fuel tank customised to accept Cordia In-Tank fuel pump with inbuilt swirl pot (sorta like an inbuilt surge tank) $200

*Full Alloy Intercooler piping to suit a colt with a TD05 & Multi-Point (60mm Throttle) ... 2inch from turbo through guard to cooler -- 2.5inch from cooler outlet upto engine bay -- 3inch from there to throttle with all super clamps, converters etc. to suit & as a bonus will chuck in front apron to suit if need be... $300

*Modified Colt Radiator to suit setup also has 12inch 2k commodore style fan $100

*Cordia Turbo front seats modded to suit Colt (even have the original colt skins to be reupholstered onto seats to match) $100 for the pair

*Cordia Turbo steering wheel for your lil colty maintaining stock as a rock look $20

*Mayby??? a Full 2.5inch mandrel exhaust, 1 resonator & 1 Muffler with dumpy-tip to suit 4G62/63 Colt, dump with external Wastegate Flange to suit 30mm screamer pipe or plumb back into zorst (depending on if i need this for my next project or not FML) $TBA

*Aircon system modified to suit $50

*Brand the funk new suspension ALL round including 2inch lowered King Springs - $100 for the lot

*Upgraded Brakes (Vented Lancer items so as to have it engineerable yet still be able to maintain stock 13inch rims) $100

Once all these goodys are stripped outta her ill post piccys etc.

SO AS YOU CAN TELL THERE IS 99% OF THE PARTS NEEDED TO BUILD A SWEET LIL COLT OR CORDIA OR EVEN A EXCEL MAYBY A MAZDA 323...THERE ARE ACTUALLY A FEW CARS THIS SETUP CAN SUIT ALL THAT YOU WILL REALLY NEED TO SUPPLY IS EITHER A GALANT OR SONATA MULTI-POINT MANIFOLD, EXHAUST MANIFOLD AND MAYBY GET THE EXHAUST DONE (AS I MAY BE USING THIS IN MY NEXT BLOODY PROJECT FML!!!)

AS YOU COULD PROLLY TELL IVE SPENT MORE FUNKING MONEY ON THIS CLOWN CAR THAN I WOULD LIKE TO THINK ABOUTS ALL BEING TO BE ENGINEERABLE & LEGIT...IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE LOT OR INDIVIDUAL PARTS CALL AND WE COULD TALK PRICES ALSO...I WILL BE PULLING IT DOWN GRADUALLY OVER THE NEXT WEEK OR 2 SO IF INTERESTED CALL ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THEYRE STRIPPED & READY TO GO... :D

CALL JONNO 0432201889 LOCATED IN INNER WEST...SYDNEY R ....................................................................................................................................................................................................... & Now who needs parts for a Starion Ive got Driveshafts, switches, E101's --- ENQUIRE WITHIN I may be able to help...
[img]IMG_20110719_133939.jpg/img]