It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 22:00

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2012, 14:22 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Dont have time to sit around and wait anymore. $3500 for a complete rust and dent free Cordia with an Evo 3 engine and perfect interior apparently is still too expensive lol. So time to throw open the interest to stripping. I'm not greedy and im not remotely interested in going absolutely ape sh*t on the stripping so it will be as follows:

Engine Package 1: $3,000.00
- Evo 3 engine
- Evo 2 MEEK tuned, programmable and loggable computer (plug and play basically)
- gen mitsubishi TD05 16G
- virtually brand new 2 1/4 inch i/cooler piping to suit Evo/VR4 DOHC and TD series turbo's
- ALL ENGINE MOUNTS TO SUIT (yes completely diff to VR4 mounts)
- gearbox, DOES NOT CRUNCH ANY GEARS AT ALL

Engine Package 1: $4,000.00
- Evo 3 engine
- Evo 2 MEEK tuned, programmable and loggable computer
- Steve Murch full custom made turbo, good for 280-300 kw's at the wheels with right setup (see add in automotive section for more details)
- virtually brand new 2 1/4 inch i/cooler piping to suit (will require one pipe to be shortened and thats it)

- Evo 3 engine
- Steve Murch full custom made turbo, good for 280-300 kw's at the wheels with right setup (see add in automotive section for more details)
- virtually brand new 2 1/4 inch i/cooler piping to suit (will require one pipe to be shortened and thats it)

- Evo 3 engine

Engine Package 2: $4,000.00
- Evo 3 engine

Engine Package 3: $4,500.00
- Evo 3 engine
- genuine Evo 3 cooler with upgraded 2 1/2 inch inlet/outlet, ADRAD drag racing core (cost $600 on its own)
- anodized gold high flow fuel rail
- professionally enlarged t/body and matched inlet manifold
- GFB Stealth FX atmo/recirc bov (still worth a couple of hundred on ebay for same models)
- anything else I can find engine related to stuff into a box you can have

*** I do not have tools or time to remove engine, so cost is going to be up to you. I can arrange someone to remove it, can negotiate on the price of this (should be a few hunge).

Shell: $1,500.00
Will come with rego until december still, 16 inch black ROH rims, spare set of jap style rims with great tread on them, absolutely everything else that is on the car apart from engine package and seats (unless seats sale falls through).

So in summary, you will get a Cordia with no rust, near immaculate body, near perfect interior (everything interior is micky mouse so even without seats still mint inc perfect rear parcel tray), all driveline still together and working etc. Car has rego, once engine, mounts and box removed it will be read to have a standard engine dropped straight in with a standard computer and wont need any other f*cking around to make it drive.

Price on the shell not negotiable, $1500 for a mint cordia with rego and no rust is a joke as it is. $500 for a second hand engine and you have the bargain of this year.

Upgraded bolt on front brakes: $250
- VR4 hubs and 276mm rotors
- twin spot calipers
- Evo 3 brake booster

Direct bolt on to Cordia, just need to clip your brake lines on. Booster is massive compared to normal, more than adequate to power twin spots and stop the car.

No time wasters please, im on here all the time so reply here or PM. Im not going to pull apart until both shell and engine are sold. Dont low ball me, its stupidly cheap for most of it already. Anyone who knows Brian who built this knows the blood sweat and tears that went into building this. I thought i got it cheap for 5k lol.

********* will still sell complete car for $3500 with 16g setup just in case anyone stumbles on some cash.

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2012, 15:10 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: AC Cordia GSR
Such a shame that you're having to look at parting it out.

If it does end up getting stripped I'll definitely take the front brake set-up off your hands.
Would pay to have them posted to Albury, NSW.

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2012, 15:46 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

Front brake setup is currently seperate and not on the car. Yours if you want. PM me, we can sort out a price inc postage.

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2012, 16:47 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: AC Cordia GSR
PM Sent.

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2012, 17:02 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

pm's replied.

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2012, 22:03 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru