It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 10:59

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2017, 06:35 

Your car: 1988 Cordial GSR
Hi folks
Have been lurking here for a while, I'm in the process of preparing an engine rebuild/ swap for my GSR.
So far I have an engine sans manifolds/injection/turbo etc. , I've been on the hunt for a while but parts seem fairly scarce over here.

What I do get offered a lot is 4g63 and other parts from other types of mitsi's however despite the assurances from sellers that they'll fit, I'm not sure if they will and parts always seem to be a long distance away so I can't physically compare.

My goal is to stay original as possible, modifications aren't of interest with the exception of going to a TD05 turbo as I just couldn't find a TC05 that wasn't knackered.

The reason I'm looking for manifolds etc is So I can strip everything down, bead/Vapour blast etc. and bring everything up to near new condition, so I'd be interested in anyone knows someone over here with parts an or someone I could have a chin wag to on what to look out for, or someone here that doesn't mind novice questions that might have been posted here somewhere but I haven't uncovered it yet..

It's an 86 GSR btw...

Cheers
Kempy