It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:41

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

should tailus be removed as a moderator
Poll ended at 27 Feb 2005, 18:16
yes get rid of him. 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
no leave the poor guy alone. 56%  56%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 16
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2005, 15:59 
Superuser
Superuser

Your car: Honda CBR 250RR 1992
Tailus wrote:
I don't have the patience to deal with everything that comes up in a patient an courteous manner because it takes a lot of time to deal with all rubbish that ends up on these boards even as it is. The whinging from members about being so harsh is the tradeoff.
Frankly, I'm pretty well sick of it, who wants my job?

:arrow: Need I say anymore, A mods job is to take the "TIME" to go thru all of "OUR RUBBISH" in a "COURTEOUS" manner, whether we are "WHINGING" or not. So if you "dont have the patience to deal with it"
be gone. :arrow:

Give your job to someone who (a) owns a cordia (b) has the time and the commitment to do their job without getting all upset about miniscule issues that dont really matter. (c) can act on issues that do matter without threatening to ban people, especially for a "first offence".

I think personally that you ran out of patience a long time ago so maybe its time to move on. Its just "MY" opinion but thats the way I see it, I have never in all my time here been threatened with being banned and that really left a bad taste in my mouth, and thats not what a moderator is supposed to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2005, 16:23 

To be honest I think everyone is out of control.

Banning everyone isn't the answer, because frankly, we are what makes up the forums, and if everyone is banned, there will be no more forums.

But on the other hand, the mods here do get treated like shit, and it really isn't good enough.

What everyone needs to do is smoke some green stuff and chill out!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/samuel_cordia

1980 EX lancer EX2000 replica.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2005, 17:39 
Resident Cyclist

Your car: 3 Litre Magna
semireal wrote:
the commitment to do their job without getting all upset about miniscule issues that dont really matter. (c) can act on issues that do matter without threatening to ban people, especially for a "first offence".

The rules are plain and clear, if people can't follow em they need to be told to straighten up. You don't tell that cop who pulls you over that "I didn't notice the speed limit sign there". You cop it sweet.

And me getting upset? Wake up to what YOU started. I'm not the one who posted a big flame of a thread because the scary moderator told me I did something wrong. You stuffed up, you got told. Get over it.

Stupid thread: locked.

If you've got an issue, take it up personally and sensibly in a pm with me if you want it resolved, if not, Sod off.

-Josh

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2005, 17:56 

Quote:
Give your job to someone who (a) owns a cordia

umm... says he who just sold his last 1...
why do so many people complain these days??? jeez... it aint that bad!!! so people get in trouble FOR BREAKING rules... BIG DEAL!!! go back to school and learn what happens when rules are broken... or go get arrested...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2005, 18:27 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

You're all fudged in the head. Remove this thread and the semireal one.

:roll:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2