It is currently 17 Jun 2024, 17:39

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2005, 20:22 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

well ive organised a big cruise for red nose day. It will be a charity cruise and will cost you $10 to participate.
For your money you will get a Red Nose for your car!.

Cruise details are as follows:

Meet:
10:00 am - Kangaroo bay carpark or opposite if carpark is still filled with dirt (i doubt it)

Cruise Leaders:
R31club - MattTi(simmo), JMP(justin)
Boostcruising.com - Method(mike), Pie(myself)
NS.com - tazgtr(blake), tas_180(ben)
- cruise leaders will be responsible for keeping everyone in contact, searching for lost people, keeping order. Ideally we would have a faster guy up the front (Justin?) and someone a bit slower down the rear(simmo )

UHF Frequency
Details: Channel 18
Chatter: Channel 20

Departure: 11:00 am SHARP.

Stop #1
-Orford, at the beach near the exit of orford. This stop will be primarily so we can regroup because the traffic lights at sorell will no doubt f*ck us about.

Stop #2
-Swansea, park down by the jetty area if possible but the roadside should suffice if the jetty area carpark is full (not likely). This will be a good opportunity to have some photo shots, bit of a break and some food. Launceston guys - I suggest you meet us here. Drive to Campbelltown, turn left and go through to the east coast and then 10 minutes down to swansea. if you're there by 12:30 you will definitely meet up with us

Arrival in Bicheno
-We will meet at the parking area near the tavern. To get here you simply go straight ahead when your entering the main town bit, instead of turning left. It's just past the school and to the left

What to do?!?
-Lunchtime! There is a big pergola with around 4 tables and a decent barbeque adjacent to the carpark. BYO for now but i might see if anyone can organise some cheap sausages and stuff.
-play footy in the park
-chat
-photos!

Departure from Bicheno
Head back home.
There will be a small meet at Rosny Maccas if anyone wants to meet back up here.

1984 AA GSR - Sold, burnt out.

No more cordias ffs :P