It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 06:44

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: hnhtn
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005, 18:54 
Ahh, it feels good to hear how i would be a very important cordia owner to be there at the time to show the slower cordias how to beat or give a vr4 a run of his lifetime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005, 19:19 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

that is very true roger, we sure did need you there....

watty

'96 Holden Rodeo 4x4

AB VR4 Cordia - Yes thats right, i now own a cordia!!! Amazing!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005, 20:02 
Expert Wheel Alignments
Expert Wheel Alignments

haha!! What a weekened. Huge props to Kellie for orgainizing the event. You did very very well. Awesome cooking as well... and boys - drop your head in shame for not finishing that stupid amount of sausages..haha. I know i had at least 6.

Pretty much everyone in the group is a champ, good to see everyone and put some names to faces. I hope everybody enjoyed my new girlfriend who didnt talk too much. She doesnt like clothes, and yes i know she has huge pokey tits, and yes i also know that my passenger was doing things of an sexual explicit nature next to me. ---> while being filmed haha!
Watty, i love your 1600 man, love it. Must see it again.

Tim, i didnt go with you to check out ballarat industrials, as i would have felt quite left out not having a drift car... it hurts to watch!!

Spike... well this is a man who has big ups and downs. First, getting done by the cops and not having his cordia for the cruise, and then a suspected popped transmission on his parents fairmont on the way down to ballarat. Then on the upside getting the keys to Watty's 210kw datto 1600... mmmm that was fun. Then luckily enough getting the keys to my cordia, and to be told to "kain the hell out of it" - 17psi.

I got stupidly drunk saturday night, cant remember anything from about midnight. Sorry Kellie, i was told i did some silly things with you, but what were you doing running around in your undies? haha!

Anyway, i know a few of you guys have already mentioned it, and i know that we have discussed it in person at the cruise, but how cool would it have been if YOU Rogercordia were with us? I mean, it was so embarrassing when i got beaten by a RAV4, where were you Roger? Please come to the next one. Please

GT Legacy - AWD turbo shagin wagon
Swift GTi - new boy racer daily
Gen4 JDM Honda Prelude VTiR - FS $6K. pm me. vtec yo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005, 20:27 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

well i have had a few short reply's, but i should put in my bit......

i must say, having never spoken to you guys on the forum and tom inviting me on the cruise, i have to say all you guys and girls were absolute champs, it was like everyone had known each other for years, but im sure a little bit of booze helped with that...

spike was the man for coming up with the cruise map to ballarat, taking all of 2 mins to figure it out. although he did miss a few things on the directions he wrote out, but we wont hold that against him..

spikes breakdown was the highlight of the cruise and tom came through with the goods with his racv gold membership and getting it towed to ballarat for free... he must have the most roadsise assist calls of anyone in australia..

once arriving at the place we were staying, we were all rather pissed off about the old guy at the front counter, was one rude mofo telling each one of us what we cant do!!! (it took me 10 mins just to work out what we were booked under!!)

kel cooked a great bbq and kept us all from gettting too pissed too early! (although eating is cheating) and then the piss drinking began, starting off on the beers and then onto the passion pop!! god knows why but we had 8 bottles of it!

g-tech runs were cool, but dissapointed i had to coggy lighter to do it in my car. my hat goes off to spike for being able to drive my car so well straight up, after a few adjustments of the seats and harnesses!

and well after all that, my mind just turned to a blur, i dont have much of and idea what happened after that as the beer abd passion pop got the better of me.. i think i was in about the same state of mind as steve (damn wasted!)

well all in all, what a great weekend, great bunch of people made it a damn good time. am so keen for another cruise (should buy me a cordia and then i wont be out of place!)

cheers

watty

'96 Holden Rodeo 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005, 21:29 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

First of all big thanks to everyone for coming!!!!!

Meet spot was up first, and was good to put a few names to faces,thanks heaps to dave and steve spike for organising the cruise up to ballart.
Well after everything that happened on the cruise is was good everyone arrived safely.
Once everyone was in there cabin's and settled in,we squeezed 18ppl into on cabin to figure out our shopping list,in the end we brought more than we needed!!!
BBQ was started with the thanks to the boys for cooking most of the food, i was to interested in drinking at that stage. Suprised the cordia boys with the beer glass/mug i had made especially made for them and in the end had a few left so a few others scored one as well.
Dinner was finished and the boys decided to go do a g-tech session while a few of us decided to play uno. Was one hell of a game with everyone trying to catch each other out.The rest of the crew came back and the drink up started, by then i think i was already wasted.
There was everyone scatted into 2 cabins which i happly went to and from with a 2L orange juice container and my champagne in one arm and a full glass in the other.
In the end everyone ended up in one cabin laughing and playing a few phone call jokes which did get a rise from the manager but was soon back to the loud noise. Some dude and his g/f came over and joined us for a few drinks. A few started to disappear to bed at about 1am and other decided to go for a late night cruise twice.
About 2 or 3am, tim, tom and myself decided to head back to our cabin to only realise it was damn cold even with the heater on 32 degree's.
Was that cold we had the 3 of us in the bed until the boys decided to freak me out and the result of me still being drunk and in my sort of p.j's i ran out into the freezing cold to see the boys. Got to them and realised i was in my p.j's and was trying to cover up but only made it worst with rob thinking i was naked!! Rob,steve spike steve and someone else maybe dave hoped into steve's car for another last nite cruise only to be pushed into the drivers seat ontop of steve. Jumped out and returned to the cabin which was still cold.
Both me and tom at that stage were thinking of doing a late night jog around the caravan park but instead decided to nick my doona and only made it to one of the other cabins with watty,danny,matt maybe more was to wasted. Stayed in there for a while and talked. Also tried some of the peach passion pop which was shit.
About 3:30am me and tom decided to go back and get some sleep only to be out side talking to a few people with only a doona to cover the both of us,after about 10mins of talking and frozen feet me made it back to the cabin.
The boys wanted to go to sleep but i kept them up for another half an hour all hyped up still from drinking. Eventually they drifted off the sleep and by the time i got to sleep it was 4:30.
Had the weirdest dream that i was at work and so was everyone else with me, only to wake freezing cold, hardly any room in the bed thanks to tom taking over the bed and the sunlight.
Got a visit from watty and steve spike while the 3 of us were in bed,decided it was time to get up and get everything packed as we had to leave by 10am.Was told steve was still asleep to i went in to wake him up,which eventually got him up.
Everyone headed off the macca's for breakfast while there was a few of us cleaning up big thanks to matt and danny for cleaning there cabin!!
Headed off to macca's and "borrowed" a few macca's trays.Once we had completed out macca's mission it was off to inspect the problem with steve spikes car. (I swear steve you are one lucky guy) All i remember is me swaying in the wind still pissed from the nite before.I managed to have over 12 glasses of champagne,which for me is a first in a while.
Said our goodbyes to watty and tom and heading back into ballart to go get steve spikes glasses and for steve to catch up with is brother and family.
Waited around for an hour and managed to see another 2 cordia and my god the second one had a mf'ing big FMIC!!!
Cruise home was good with our boredom and new game "box in" made the trip home quicker in the end. Stoppped off at KFC for something to eat and say our goodbyes before heading off in our own directions.

Here's a few pics that were taken during the night.....

Dave,steve and rob at the BBQ

The huge amount of sausages

BBQ

More food

From left, back of matts head,danny,steve(badseed),nick and g/f claire

Boys having apple pie!!

Nick

Cordia Group from back left Tom,Danny. Next row Chris, Steve(spike) and Nick Next row Steve, Me, Goran, and Rob

Almost everyone that came

Again almost everyone

Dave looking pissed

Watty with the passion pop bottle

Me looking wasted

Mr Rob Nash

Watty's car

"Borrowed" macca's tray's

It was one hell of a night and i would do it again anytime with the same people and danny sorry havent sms'd ya back but thanks for the sms. Also im known to always have plumbers crack!!!
Sorry to the late reply guys just kinda needed a few days to recover but here it is in essay form!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005, 21:46 
Expert Wheel Alignments
Expert Wheel Alignments

haha Rob you look fkn halirous in the photo above... like "WTF IS THAT A CAMERA!!!"

And Watty, i never told you this man, but i was thinking it - Your sideburns kickass man, if only i could grow some like yours.

And one question, why am i shoving my foot in the air in the group photo? i was pretty pissed at that stage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005, 21:48 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

go the passion pop!!!!

great pics there!!

cheers

watty

'96 Holden Rodeo 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005, 22:10 

HAHAHAHA!!!! Kell looks like you organised a wicked cruise! Love the photos!

I wanna see some video, lol :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005, 22:21 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

Very nice Kelly! :)

I am sure that after this cruise Melb cordia group will get bigger.As Tom said, it wasn't about cars it was more about being together and meeting everyone.

Afterall being a member of this club is more about having great friendships than checking other peoples engine bays :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2005, 22:24 

LOL at steve's leg.

I look smashed in them photo's...at that stage i was getting on the water :? i think...Coulda been passion pop, But whatever it is its all down my front haha.

once again, Possible vid night on the 16th july

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005, 01:37 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

Man I look completely ruined lol! Man you guys are champs. We will all see each other again very soon I hope.

Kellie, put up some more pics, i know you had more than that lol, I wanna see all the BAD ones lol! :lol:

P.S Can you send me the one of claire looking drunk? lol I need some more material for her 21st :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005, 10:44 
Non-Cordia Owner

Hahaha, shit I dont even remember those pics being taken, but I just got a mega flashback! Who the fvck was that gimp in that HSV jacket (no not Spike) and the broard in the Ford jacket? Where the hell did they come from?

K&N air filter
Modified AFM
Re-Graphed dizzy
rear KYB struts
110.6wkw @ 13.3psi

~1999 Honda VFR800

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005, 11:49 
This forum is my life
This forum is my life

^ yeah that was wierd.... they were staying in the cabin near us.. they didnt really talk much. i think the dude was in one of the photos kel took, but she didnt post it....

nice photo's kel, i brought my camera, but never used it!! i'll hav to get the rest of them off u.... as nick just said "we know there's more!!!"

Post subject: frf
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005, 18:34 
Man im like 1000kms away,Those photos look like it was a very good meet,thats what we should have in sydney,Those pics of the people that are drunk/wasted looked funny as.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005, 18:59 
Non-Cordia Owner

My pics: (56k 10 year warning) <--Let it load up in a small window, then maximise)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

K&N air filter
Modified AFM
Re-Graphed dizzy
rear KYB struts
110.6wkw @ 13.3psi

~1999 Honda VFR800

Last edited by Nashstyle on 29 Jun 2005, 21:31, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005, 19:01 
Expert Wheel Alignments
Expert Wheel Alignments

haha yes that weirdo and his missus from sunshine...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005, 19:12 
Super Cordia Guru
Super Cordia Guru

LMAO!! ohh wada weekend!
yerrr they were a bit strange! :P but i was too whoo hoo to give a shit!!
HEHEHE!! Yeh everyone is sittin nicely except for steve! we all sat down for the group photo and steve you like jumped backwards or just stacked! LOL
Ohhh tommy! LOL thats funny as, whoops missed my mouth! hehe
I got a few pics for u guys, actually got some nice ones, ill post them up later tonight.
wat should i use to host them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005, 19:34 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

damn thought i might get away with no more pics!!! I'll post some more later on but excuse on pics thanks to the boys playing with my camera.
Oh and Nick i deleted the pic of claire!!!! hehehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005, 21:58 
1800 CORDIA
1800 CORDIA

DOUBLE POST!!!! lolz

Here's more pics

Cabins we stayed in

More pics of people

My supply for the night

A few of the boys and steve spike sticking his finger up

Another pic of the boys

And another

Nick and claire

The boys again

Another Cordiapower pic

Dont know whats with this one!!

Toms zorst fix up with his shoelace!

Last edited by mscordia on 11 Jul 2005, 13:32, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2005, 18:16 
Cordia Guru
Cordia Guru

LOL tom... looks like ya pissed ya self .. ^^^ a few pics up :P

'94 Silver Evo 2, ross forged pistons, eagle H-Beam rods, Garrett roller bearing turbo, ceramicoated manifold, 272 cams, copper head gasket, 450x300 FMIC, 3" exhaust w/HKS cannon, king springs, 17" rims, Strut brace.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next